The HPBOSE 10th annual board exams 2020 were conducted between March 06 and March 20, 2020. A total of 1.04 lakh students had appeared for the Himachal Pradesh matriculation examination this year.
Earlier, the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education had decided to give grace marks for incorrect questions in the HPBOSE 10th Sanskrit and Urdu papers.
Last year, the Himachal Pradesh 10th (Regular/Compartment/Additional/Improvement) Examination, March 2019 result was declared on April 29, 2019.
HPBOSE 10th Result: All you need to know
The students who appeared for the HPBOSE 10th Annual Board Examinations 2020 can read below to find out all the details related to – HPBOSE 10th result date and time, where to check HPBOSE 10th result, how to download HPBOSE 10th result etc.
- When HPBOSE 10th result will be declared?
The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will declare the HPBOSE 10th results 2020 on Tuesday, June 9, 2020, at around 4.00 PM.
- Where HPBOSE 10th result will be released?
The HPBOSE 10th result will be released on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh education board – https://www.hpbose.org. The direct link to check the HPBOSE results will also be updated on TimesofIndia.com as soon as it’s released by the HPBOSE.
- How to download HPBOSE 10th result 2020?
The students can follow the simple process given below to find and download their HPBOSE 10th result:
- Open official website of the HPBOSE – hpbose.org
- Click on the results tab from the top navigation menu
- Click on the notification ’10th (Regular/Compartment/Additional/Improvement) Examination, March-2020′
- It will redirect to the results page
- Enter your roll number and click on Submit button to find your result
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your result for future reference
- How to collect the HPBOSE 10th mark sheet?
The printed mark sheet of the HPBOSE 10 students will be released later. The students can collect the copy of their mark sheet from their respective schools once educational institutions reopen in the state.