Here is what will open and from when:
* Phase I: Religious places and places of worship for public; hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services; and shopping malls; will be permitted to open from June 8, 2020.
* Phase II: Schools, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc will be opened after consultations with the states and UTs. Bases on the feedback with all the stakeholders, including parents, a decision in this regard will be taken in July.
* Phase III: Resumption of international flights, metro services, cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks etc will be decided based on assessment of the situation.
More on Covid-19
* Social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions and other large functions will be re-started only after assessment of the situation.
* Inter-state and intra-state movement of people and goods will be permitted from June 1 without permission or e-pass. However, the states will be empowered to regulate movement after prior publicity of information and the procedures to be followed.
* Night curfew will continue from June 1 but the timings have been relaxed to 9pm to 5am from earlier 7pm to 7am.
* Movement of domestic flights, special trains and Shramik trains will continue as per SOPs issued.
* Lockdown will continue to remain in force in the containment zones till June 30. Containment zones will be demarcated by the district authorities after taking into consideration the MHA guidelines.
* In the containment zones, there will be stricter perimeter control to ensure that there is no movement of people in or out of these zones, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining supply of essential services and goods.
* Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for essential and health purposes.